CS Comic V2 CS Comic V2

...

This site is for music and animation, NOT SLIDE SHOWS!!!

NogertNG responds:

Well, More of a comic than slideshow, thats what I was trying to create anyway.

us against the world us against the world

lol

i liked it, ppl are so uptight :( good job, i thought it was funny when he was daydreaming and the faces going back and forth, the song went well with it, made it funnier.

dieneddie responds:

< applause > someone gets it, thanks

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Good job

man, i just read some recent reviews, and it seems they are just mad that u are #1 for the last half a year, lol . they need to grow up, throwing insults isnt going to make u worst, infect, when people say my music is crap, i just work harder at it, for get those losers, 5/5 10/10!

Laser Shoot Laser Shoot

tight

i was really suprized, i thought it was one of those noob submisions, being 30kb , i think its 30kb lol i was ready to blam it, good job

LL - Ban the Noob LL - Ban the Noob

i love it

i love it
especially how much i hate the clock making noobs.
Great job

Pizza Shack Pizza Shack

nice

good and fun but the shake would not work :(

Sashman - Infinity Sashman - Infinity

Pretty good

Hey Sash, i didnt have to grind my teeth on this one lol, the beganing was good, sounded like something i heard, probobly at ur house, but one part of the rift killed it. pretty good tho.

Turntablist Anthem Turntablist Anthem

nice loops

you have cool loops, go to zooloops.com and post ur loops there, its specialy for short songs under a min long, check it out, its prety small site, but i like it.

Always-Dark responds:

i think ill send them. thanks for the site alex

-Allen

Loaded Loaded

cool

I love this loop, its asome, yea i havnt been on a while to so i havnt noticed u not being on lol, for me i need a job, but yea , send me that song, i want to add some Russian Style to it or Arabic, it could sound very good, or at least in my head it does lol.I started making midis and i already know the pattern i want to try on it:D

Always-Dark responds:

thanks man. mean alot coming from you

-Allen