Sashman - Infinity Sashman - Infinity

Pretty good

Hey Sash, i didnt have to grind my teeth on this one lol, the beganing was good, sounded like something i heard, probobly at ur house, but one part of the rift killed it. pretty good tho.

Turntablist Anthem Turntablist Anthem

nice loops

you have cool loops, go to zooloops.com and post ur loops there, its specialy for short songs under a min long, check it out, its prety small site, but i like it.

Always-Dark responds:

i think ill send them. thanks for the site alex

Loaded Loaded

cool

I love this loop, its asome, yea i havnt been on a while to so i havnt noticed u not being on lol, for me i need a job, but yea , send me that song, i want to add some Russian Style to it or Arabic, it could sound very good, or at least in my head it does lol.I started making midis and i already know the pattern i want to try on it:D

Always-Dark responds:

thanks man. mean alot coming from you

-Allen

5th Chamber (extended LlenMix) 5th Chamber (extended LlenMix)

nice beat

hey nice beat, i want to add some stuff or try, send me this :D good job

Always-Dark responds:

i think i sent it to you a long time ago, maybe not, i forgot lol

-Allen

Merlin (FULL VERSION) Merlin (FULL VERSION)

Hey Man

Whats up remember me lol, Good job on the song, check out some of my new stuff, i havnt been on for 2 weeks so sorry havnt been able to email u, keep it up. ttyl ~Zydar~

Always-Dark responds:

i checkd some of ur new stuff. when r we going to collab again?

In-between Saturn's Ring In-between Saturn's Ring

Nice

I like it, this should be at least a 4.0 but o well, sometimes u get people voting that dont even know what they like, good job, 5/5

Ultimation Ultimation

Cool

Deffenitly going in to my iPod ^.^ good job, very energetic, have any advice on making energetic songs?

Always-Dark responds:

when you're really angry at something or seriously pissed, dont punch the wall, go hitt some beats :]

Llen's Theory Llen's Theory

nice

i like it man, i dont know what he is talking about, even if ur new, that doesnt give other ppl the right too put you down, they once were noobs too.

Keth Andril - Hydromania Keth Andril - Hydromania

good

nice job, when i read the discription and it said a sample of a 6 min song, i read to fast and for a sec i thought it said, i maid this in 6 min, lol

Military base loop Military base loop

effort low

its a cool loop, i gave u a low effort because its so short, i think you should make a hole song of it, or at least 30-45secs long, be a good song, but this is to short to dl lol. Nice try

Forte20xx responds:

Hi, and thanks for the positive review. I will make a long song shortly. Im learning the bassics and ill get better.
Thanks and best of life to you :)