CS Comic V2 CS Comic V2

...

This site is for music and animation, NOT SLIDE SHOWS!!!

NogertNG responds:

Well, More of a comic than slideshow, thats what I was trying to create anyway.

us against the world us against the world

lol

i liked it, ppl are so uptight :( good job, i thought it was funny when he was daydreaming and the faces going back and forth, the song went well with it, made it funnier.

dieneddie responds:

< applause > someone gets it, thanks

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Good job

man, i just read some recent reviews, and it seems they are just mad that u are #1 for the last half a year, lol . they need to grow up, throwing insults isnt going to make u worst, infect, when people say my music is crap, i just work harder at it, for get those losers, 5/5 10/10!

Dreaming in the Rain Dreaming in the Rain

coo

something about the rain, that adds mood to almost a lot of things, and the sound is so relaxing, good job man.

Smiles - Like Humans Do Smiles - Like Humans Do

pwned

good job, that song is asome. it comes with every hp pc, it got deleted of my comp long time ago, grrr, good job

Tobunshi responds:

:P Exactly.

Gun Poet : Ace of Spades Gun Poet : Ace of Spades

Finally

Finally a nother good movie submission, its been a while but someone finally did it =) good job dude

True Heroes True Heroes

cool

pretty nice
you probobly dont care, but im from ukraine, cool song
nice job, im trying to learn to do flash also
any 1 liner tips you have? be glad to hear

MarcusRaven responds:

Practice makes perfect. If you don't know how to do something, look to others' work for inspiration, and thanks!

LOZ: Link's Return LOZ: Link's Return

Zydar like

very nice, i especially like the puzzle part, that killed me lol i gave u a 5 =)

madarkwasp responds:

Woo! Thank you =D

Numa Sprita dance Numa Sprita dance

asome

hey if u read this can you give me a link to where i can DL the numa numa dance song plz?
good job too =)

RupeeClock responds:

I extracted it from another swf somewhere around here, where they got it from is beyond me.

Terry Schiavo Tribute Terry Schiavo Tribute

AHHHHHHH

Ok if this really did happen to tarri i feel sorry for her but this sucks, and Bush is a lot better then Kerry, what was the point thou? this is a tribute is she dead then? and are you like 55 years old?no offence or anything, i just cant see how this maid it through and my last 3 flashes that were more interesting did not. I question it if people even watch the movie or just want blam points!!!